Entopia welcomes energetic, dynamic and forward thinking individuals with a passion for nature and insects to join our expanding family.
Candidates interested in joining our family and make a difference please email your resume to recruitment (a) entopia.com, attention to Nick Chew.
- Take order from customer and serve accordingly
- Follow the SOP to properly grind the coffee bean and extract the coffee from the espresso machine in an efficient way
- Take good care and do the daily basic maintenance of the espresso machine
- Interact with customers regarding coffee preparation, blends and freshness
- Maintain efficient and friendly service at all times
- Maintain inventory control of coffee beans and re-order when necessary
- Passionate in coffee brewing
- Possess at least SPM certificate
- At least a year experience as a Barista
- Proficient in English and Malay
- Willing to work on shift, weekend and public holidays
- Clean and prepare all basic food items
- Help to prepare daily mise-en-place
- Pick up food orders
- Keep the work area clean and tidy
- Adhere strictly to safety and sanitation regulations
- Possess at least a Certificate in Culinary course or F&B
- At least 1 year experience in kitchen operation
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Responsible for designing, creating, maintaining and beautification of outdoor garden, landscape, green wall and outside spaces
- Responsible for the health, care and appearance of variety of plants including fertilization and pest management control
- To handle butterfly park consultancy project with regard to landscape concept and design development with the aid of sketches, drawings and graphic presentation
- May be required to visit proposed sites, attend site meetings and discussion with consultants and architects, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in the proper care of the landscape and grounds and to perform tasks related to plants care.
- Supervise subordinates; duties include assigning, reviewing and evaluating their work
- Establish and enforce operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety
- Assist in the selection, evaluation and determine the competent supplier for purchasing chemicals, plants and tools for the garden
- Recommend changes in working conditions or equipment use to increase the team efficiency
- Monitor project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines are met and schedules are maintained
- Perform administrative duties, such as authorizing leaves and overtime
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Department Head from time to time
- Possess at least a Degree in Landscaping, Botany, Agriculture or related ﬁeld.
- Preferably with 1 year experience. However, fresh graduates may also apply.
- Experience in supervisory role will be added advantage.
- Proﬁcient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of additional languages will be an added advantage.
- Able to use software such as Autocad for drawing / planning / sketching will be added advantage.
- A dynamic and committed team player who is reliable, responsible, enthusiastic, ﬂexible, friendly, passionate about nature, courteous and outgoing.